The Hurley Clinic is an inner city GP practice based in the Kennington area of London, serving the Lambeth community. The practice dates back over 35 years and our dedicated staff provide high quality care for all. Please explore our site using the links above where you will find information about the services we offer our patients, our opening times and contact details.
How the NHS uses your information
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone.
The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at reception for a copy of the leaflet ”How information about you helps us to provide better care.”
Did you know that if you are a patient in Lambeth you can now have an appointment at practices across the borough from 8am to 8pm weekdays and 10am – 6pm weekends and bank holidays? You can see either a nurse or a doctor, and even just have a telephone consultation. The practices are:
The South Lambeth Road Practice
1, Selway House, 272 South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1UL
Streatham High Practice
2-8 Gracefield Gardens, London SW16
Herne Hill Group Practice
74 Herne Hill (Access via Kestrel Avenue) London SE24 9QP
Vassall Medical Centre
89 Vassall Road London SW9 6NA
You need to ask Reception to book the appointment for you, and agree for doctors at the other surgery to see your medical record.
More information on the hubs can be found at: http://www.lambethgpaccesshubs.co.uk/
If you have already had an appointment, via us, at one of the surgeries above, please could you complete the feedback survey below
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the Hurley Clinic in the last financial year was £19.976.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 1 part time partner, 1 full time GP, 11 part time GPs and 2 locum GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Dr Ross Dyer-Smith, MBChB, MRCS, MRCGP Qualified 2001 Sheffield
- Dr Omar Hashmi, MBBS BSC MRCGP Qualified 2008 London
- Dr Angharad Kouroumali MBBS, BMedSc (Melbourne), MRCGP Qualified 2006
- Dr Lucy Duffield MBBS, MA (Cantab),MRCGP, DRCOG, DCH, DFFP Qualified 2001 London
- Dr Norma O’Flynn MBBCh, BAO, MSc, MRCGP, DGM, DRCOG, DFFP PhD Qualified 1985 Cork
- Dr Satinder Kumar MBChB , MRCGP PhD (Lead GP) Qualified 1993 Liverpool
- Dr Gurbaksh Badial MBChB, MRCOG Qualified 2006 Nottingham
- Practice Nurses - Agueda Panero, Olivia Kneafsey, Haddy Khan, Sadia Awale
- Health Care Assistant - Rujina Begum
- Health Visitor - Annette Jones-Steward
- Senior Practice Operations Manager – Pamela Harper Elliott
- Prescription Administrator – Rose Clayton
- Administrators – Jenni Ali, Sunna Begum, Dorett Muhammad, Antonia Taylor
- Reception Team
- Isaac Nunoo (Lead), Bliss Phillips-Brown, Jasper Dacoco, Simone Williamson, Dionne Kelly-Jellow, Martha Kamara, Emma Perrin, Chinonso Ekwegh and David Bensley